In this workshop, we will explore current findings from Positive Psychology and Neuroscience of mindfulness to enhance well-being. We will learn how to utilise CBT and mindfulness to minimise stress, prevent burnout and increase focus. We will explore how to create lasting habits and how to overcome barriers.
- Review research on Neuroscience of Well-being and productivity and Positive Psychology.
- Understand how to use ABC model to use CBT for difficult, ruminating thought patterns and anxiety.
- Define mindfulness.
- Apply mindfulness to thoughts and emotions.
- Practise body scan, loving kindness mindfulness, mindful eating and mindful movement.
- Review barriers and Psychology of habits.