CEREC has been around since 1985 and I have been treating patients successfully with CEREC for 20 years. This lecture will give you an overview of how Cerec has evolved and how Primescan is now the state of the art scanner for so many applications in Dentistry.
Aim of lecture
- Understand the development of digital dentistry
- Understand how digital scanners work
- Understand why digital dentistry is a step up from analogue dentistry
- Clarify workflows for the different clinical applications of digital dentistry
- To allow an informed decision to be made as to whether you take the next step to be involved in digital dentistry
- To understand how digital dentistry can be incorporated into your everyday practice
- To give you the confidence that digital dentistry will provide dental excellence for your patients.