Cerec is an amazing technology that in the last 35 years has transformed beyond recognition its ability to deal within an array of clinical challenges. This session will be divided into 2 parts – exploring Cerec aesthetics and also the Cerec orthodontic interface.
Cerec restorations can be created to mimic nature by following a few simple guidelines for not only posterior restorations but also the more critical anterior cases. Dr Julian Caplan will give you a step by step recipe to allow you to have the confidence to provide high-end porcelain restorations using the Cerec technology.
Clear aligners are becoming a mainstay of treatment provided by a large number of general dental practitioners. The Cerec Ortho 2.0 workflow will be explored to show how Cerec can now be utilised in orthodontics as well as how Suresmile complements this workflow
- To understand the morphological features that are necessary to achieve aesthetic Cerec restorations and how these are created
- To understand how to utilise the Cerec software to provide these features
- To understand how to refine these features with manual shaping
- For delegates to be able to create a 3-D staining and glazing effect
- To understand Cerec Ortho 2.0 and how it is utilised with Suresmile orthodontics
- Delegates will be able to improve and streamline their Cerec workflows for aesthetic restorations
- Delegates will have the confidence to provide anterior Cerec restorations in highly aesthetic cases
- Delegates will be able to make an informed choice on a clear aligner alternative that is compatible with Primescans